Although the new year of 2020 is already on its way for a few days, it’s still not too late to wish Park Si Hoo, his family and the staff of Hoo Factory a Happy New Year!
Not much time to celebrate though, as tomorrow, Saturday 4th January 2020,
Park Si Hoo is leaving from Seoul Gimpo Airport to Tokyo Haneda Airport for his fan meeting in Japan scheduled on Sunday, 5th January 2020.
According to Sihoorang, Park Si Hoo’s official Korean Fan Club, his flight schedule is:
- Departure from Seoul Gimpo Airport, Terminal 1 on 4th January at 12.25 hours
- Arrival at Tokyo Haneda on 4th January at 14.25 hours
- Flight: ANA HN864
On Sunday 5th January there are two sessions of the fan meeting scheduled with different theme and contents.
- The afternoon session is themed “Happy New Year Box” and starts at
14.00 hours. The doors open at 13.00 hours;
- The evening session is themed “Sihoo’s Happy Award” and starts at
18.30 hours. The doors open at 18.00 hours;
- Venue: Tokyo Nakano Zero Large Hall;
- Each session ends with a High Five from Park Si Hoo;
- All attendees of both sessions will get a New Year’s card from Park Si Hoo.
A happy start of 2020 for all fans who are lucky to attend a fan meeting with
Park Si Hoo in Japan. Have a lot of fun together!
Credits: Mentor & Sihoorang, thanks!