Sunday evening July 1st, ENISHI Event 2018 with Park Si Hoo will be held at Lake Biwa in Japan. Event registration has already started. Take into account that you have to be a subscriber of ENISHI Magazine and a member of the “Japan Official Fan Club (JOFC)”. They will ask for your membership card with check-in!
Last year’s ENISHI event Park Si Hoo promised to give a hug, if the average viewership rating of his drama “My Golden Life”, which had just started to air, would exceed the 30%. Finally, the average viewership rating reached over 45%. So the promised hug has become a fact!
The Event details are:
- Venue: Prince Hotel Lake Biwa Otsu
- Theme: Jukebox Summer Memories with Park Sihoo at Lake Biwa
- Event date: July 1, 2018 (Sunday)
2-days-1-night (check-in July 1, 2018)
3-days-2-nights (check-in June 30, 2018)
- Meals: as indicated in the arrangements (breakfast and dinner)
- Travel and other expenses are not included
First registration period runs from May 10 to 30, 2018 (payments must have been received).
Second registration period runs from June 1 to 18, 2018 (payments must have been received) depending on the availability of rooms and seats.
Registration on first come, first served basis.
Website to registrate:
Park Si Hoo:
- Follows up on his promise to give every ENISHI reader a hug
- Personally hands a gift to each attendee (will be revealed during event)
- Charms everyone with his beautiful song
- Plays games with his fans
- Watches the spectacular fireworks above Lake Biwa together with his fans
- Enjoys the beautiful view of Lake Biwa together with his fans
Last, but not least: all Japan Official Fan Club members will receive an exclusive photo!
Park Si Hoo promoting ENISHI Event 2018:
Credit: PARK SIHOO JAPAN OFFICIAL FAN CLUB@youtube.com, thank you!
Don’t forget if you want to register for this event:
- Do you have an ENISHI Magazine subscription?
- Are you a Japan Official Fan Club Member? (Don’t forget to bring your membership card with you!)
Then hurry to register before the ENISHI Event is sold out! Because of the expected crowds, rooms and seats might be sold out already during first registration periode!