Channel Galaxy is giving a lot of attention to Park Si Hoo’s “Dramatic Thanksgiving Festival” held on
June 9 (Fukuoka), 11 (Osaka) and 15 (Tokyo) last. They prepared an interview with Park Si Hoo and a special edition to broadcast all performances to start with the opening performance in Fukuoka.
Summary of the interview with Park Si Hoo:
- The drama festival was a fresh concept in which Park Si Hoo participated in various parts.
- Also he was promoting earlier dramas which were airing in Japan at that time (The Princess’ Man, Cheongdam-dong Alice, Prosecutor Princess and Neighborhood Hero).
- He had high expectations of the Drama Festival.
- He injured himself while practising a swords scene as part of
“The Princess’ Man” performance and needed treatment at the hospital. He couldn’t practice as much and as good as he wanted to and in the end he used a bamboo sword on stage.
- His fans are important to him. Without his fans, he would not be there.
- He cares to communicate with his fans from the bottom of his heart. Therefore, he doesn’t look into interviews in advance. He wants to answer spontaneously from his heart. This way he will shorten the distance between his fans and him and show himself to them the way he is.
- Park Si Hoo likes all of his activities…also singing, although he is not good at it, but his fans enjoy it and so does he. However, acting as an actor and doing a movie again is his greatest wish.
- He intends to watch the remake of “Confesstion of Murder” in Japan, because it is open for public.
- After the Osaka concert Park Si Hoo went to Arima Onsen for 2 days and 1 night to re-charge his energy. He had traveled around hot springs all over Japan before and Arima belongs to his best 3.
- And last but not least, the upcoming drama “My Golden Life” is the work of screenwriter So Hyun Kyung who he admires. It will be a drama with twists and turns seeking happiness in the end and thinking about its meaning. Also it will include a love story-like part that fans expect. The shooting will start in full swing at the end of July!
The promotion video of Park Si Hoo announcing the broadcasting in August:
Broadcasting schedule Fukuoka Performance:
- August 12 (Saturday) from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- August 25 (Friday) from 1:00 am to 2:00 am
- August 27 (Sunday) from 8:20 pm to 9:30 pm
Broadcasting a recap of the five performances:
- September 10 (Sunday) starting at midnight 00:00 am
- September 23 (Saturday) starting at 6:00 am
- September 24 (Sunday) starting at 11:00 am