This month of May several dramas of Park Si Hoo are being broadcasted in Japan.
- BS11 started broadcasting “Neighborhood Hero” on April 2 and still continues. Weekly on Saturday and Sunday from 8:00h to 9:00h in the morning.
- TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting (terrestrial broadcaster) started to broadcast “The Princess’ Man” from April 10 and still ongoing. Every Monday through Friday from 8:00h to 9:00h in the morning.
- Galaxy Channel started to broadcast “The Princess’ Man” on April 28 at Friday midnight 2:00. Each Friday and Saturday 4 consecutive episodes.
- LALATV started broadcasting “Cheongdam-dong Alice” on April 27 and still ongoing. Weekly on Thursday and Friday at 21:30h in the evening. Weekly repeat on Sunday at 23:45h in the evening.
- Japan Tele Plus will start to broadcast “How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor” (Japanese title: How To Meet Perfect Lovers) on May 22. Every Monday to Friday from 17:30h in the evening to 2 consecutive episodes.
Credit: Sihoorang@kei88, thank you!