Coming Saturday – 7 May 2016 – Park Si Hoo will be holding his first ever “Live” concert at Tokyo International Forum Hall A.
Park Si Hoo is already well-known for his Fan Meetings and now
he is ready for his next challenge. A “Live” concert full of singing, dancing and music. Lately he has been training hard on his vocals to prepare his best for this new challenge in his career! For that is
how we know him: whatever Park Si Hoo does, he demands of himself to perform his very best. Our perfectionist pur sang!
Starting Monday 2 May 2016 we (all fans around the world from East to West) are going to buzz about Park Si Hoo. We want to let know to everyone – who are not his fan yet – about this wonderful man, actor, singer and so much more!
So let’s cheer on him together. Heating up the buzz for his concert on Saturday 7 May 2016! Take part in this global buzzing campaign using the consisting key messages or themes for each day of coming week! Use your imagination in sharing your cheering messages on social media, your own Park Si Hoo website and every other source you can think of!
- 2 May 2016 Monday: Our smiling prince, Park Sihoo! See you “Live” in Tokyo on Saturday, 7 May 2016!
- 3 May 2016 Tuesday: Our charming star, Park Sihoo! See you “Live” in Tokyo on Saturday, 7 May 2016!
- 4 May 2016 Wednesday: Our brilliant actor, Park Sihoo! See you “Live” in Tokyo on Saturday, 7 May 2016!
- 5 May 2016 Thursday: Our dancing star, Park Sihoo! See you”Live” in Tokyo on Saturday, 7 May 2016!
- 6 May 2016 Friday: Our budding singer, Park Sihoo! See you “Live” in Tokyo tomorrow, 7 May 2016!
- 7 May 2016 Saturday: Our idol, Park Sihoo! See you “Live” in Tokyo today, 7 May 2016!
- 8 May 2016 Sunday: Our shining star, Park Sihoo! We love you!
End your cheering messages with the hashtag: #parksihoo”live”intokyo7May2016
On Twitter these messages will be merged in one single topic and may become a (daily) trending topic as we will do this all week. Ask every fan to retweet the messages. Simply by starting your message with RT and ending with the hashtag.
Europe is in the midst of all time zones from East to West. Therefore, our messages will flow continuously like an accordion starting Monday 2 May 2016!
Let’s Do This Together!
Credit: parksihoossi, thank you!